Monday, September 28, 2009

And some days went by...

I have been trying to stay on track and what I realize is that I have a tendency to stray after I have had a few days of doing really well.  I get in my own way.  I see this alot in my office.  One of the things that I love about my job is how much I learn from the courageous people that I have worked with over the years.  They inspire me to keep going in the direction that I want to go, to keep learning and growing.  It's what keeps me feeling young.  I continue with my own daily struggles like everyone else.  You girls need to be writing, because you inspire me, as well.  I have been eating great and I can tell that my body is craving sugar and unhealthy things less, and using the fuel I am giving my body more effectively.  I'm feeling energetic and focused when I am on track,  disappointed when I get off track.  I need you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment