Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Reporting back at the end of the day...

I went back and did 28 min on the Wii Fit and took a 30 min walk this evening, ending with a visit to my friend, who is dying of cancer.  She is an inspiration to me.  Three years ago, she was given 3  months to live.  She decided to take matters into her own hands after the chemotherapy and experimental regimins that she underwent weren't going to work anymore.  She talked with a naturepath and dietitions, and changed the way she was eating.  She isn't an extreme person and there wasn't a feeling of desperation, but she wanted to stay as healthy as she could.  She began doing the very things that we are talking about doing with the exeption of removing meat completely from her diet.  She wasn't digesting that very well.  But she has added length and quality to her life.  Hopefully we can get the message through to your love, Jodi.  I worked hard today at staying balanced myself.  The work day went well, I visited a friend, did some physical activity and spent some time with my honey, and my dog, and my cat...and oh, yeah, I talked to each of my girls and sent messages to my boys.  Good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment