Saturday, October 10, 2009

OK so I've spent the past four days in a Holistic Health consultant workshop! Soo awesome. I just love this stuff. I am so greatful that we are in charge of our own lives, healing paths and how we deal with our learning experiences. Some really suck and we still get to choose to gain wisdom and learning from them or choose to let them hold us back our whole life! Life is hard anyway so why let sucky experiences weigh us down especially if we weren't the one who caused them! The tools I'm on a path to learn can help so many! I'm excited to be able tohelp others see their paths more clearly and not be so hard on themselves!
And with that little tidbit- that doesn't say much of what we learned-I'll go into more detail with time. As for now-My world (and spirit) was a little rocked this evening as I learned that one of the four buses coming home from the Pocatello band competition with or American Fork band students and staff rolled over causing a fatality of one female staff member who was trying to help the driver she saw was in distress! She was thrown from the bus as she tryed to get control of the bus. I've talked to a few parents through facebook whose children wee on the bus. They are being taken to hospitals to be checked and for the most part seem to be OK. But their poor spirits will take awhile to mend. We have more than ten children in the choir from our church ward. Tomorrows meetings will I'm sure be a little sad. My prayers are with all of them right now as I've not talked to all of them to know they are ALL OK. Sure let's us know how precious life is and how we need to be able to LIVE our full potential. I hope what we're all learning along this journey can and will help all those we love and beyond! Soom, Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment